One a Day Through Work and Play

The Quest? To take ONE PICTURE every day.
Because every day is: a story to tell
an adventure to embark upon
a SONG to sing
a poem to recite
a walk to remember
BECAUSE PICTURES ARE MEMORIES, AND MEMORIES CAN'T BE DELETED...
...because life is short, so why wait to tell your story?

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 6: It'll be Charming When we Get the Dance Right


Front page of the paper is always exciting, especially when it's for a show. And our local paper does a phenomenal job of promoting every one of our shows. It always makes for great scrapbooking!

So other than the excitement of being on the front cover with my counterpart Kayla Berrie (pictured yesterday), today was rather dull. I didn't end up going to Savannah as planned which is probably better anyways because I really couldn't afford the gas.

A few things are worth mentioning about the day though.

For one, I broke down and treated myself today by ordering a video game I've wanted for four years. I'm not a big gamer at all, which is why it's taken me four years to make this purchase. But I've looked at Black and White 2 for what seems like forever and today I said, "To heck with it, I'm doing it!" And I had it rushed so it'll be here tomorrow!

Even more exciting than that, I found out that Emily (the one I blogged about a few days ago) and my other very very very close friend from church camp, Austin, may be coming to see Cinderella! I was blown away when I got the news. I have the best friends ever and I love them to death.

However! This adds some intensity to the show. I have more motivation now to make Cinderella as amazing as it possible. I am fully confident that we will pull this off and it will be absolutely wonderful, I just need to learn how to waltz well! The paper mentioned a "Charming Scene." Well it'll be charming once I get those steps down!

No comments:

Post a Comment