One a Day Through Work and Play

The Quest? To take ONE PICTURE every day.
Because every day is: a story to tell
an adventure to embark upon
a SONG to sing
a poem to recite
a walk to remember
BECAUSE PICTURES ARE MEMORIES, AND MEMORIES CAN'T BE DELETED...
...because life is short, so why wait to tell your story?

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 13: I Kind of Get the Feeling Now

What can I say about today? It was a day where everything came together. I called for a hair appointment at 12:30 and Bobbie (my hairdresser) had an opening at 1:00. I head to my wisdom teeth consultation at Dr. Pennington's office right afterwords and it goes very well. I really like her and I got great vibes and feel a lot more comfortable about the surgery now. As I'm leaving I get a call from Amanda Rector who wants to meet at Chick-fil-A in costume to do some PR for Cinderella at 5:00. It's 4:00 now but sure I can make that! That was a lot of fun and we got some great publicity (THANK YOU CHICK-FIL-A!!). Then of course was rehearsal. And at the end of rehearsal I got invited to dinner and absolutely couldn't refuse given the company!

Everything today happened right as it was supposed to happen and it all just flowed right on by. I LOVED it!

I must confess that I forgot my camera at home and didn't capture a picture for today. Although it most definitely would have been of dinner with Mr. Hampton Dixon and the Kraack family. These are some of my absolute favorite people in the world! Hampton was home from New York for two days and is flying to Dubai tomorrow to do student work so I felt really lucky to get to spend at least a little bit of time with him. He attends school at Webb University where he studies Naval Architecture and is entering his senior year. I have a personal goal to provide entertainment one day on a cruise ship that he has built. If it sinks I know who to blame personally!

So rehearsal today kind of got things rolling for me in a way that hasn't really come before. I felt a little bit more compassionate towards the Prince and it changed some of the ways he came across in a few scenes. It was interesting to play and I enjoyed rehearsal because of it.

So that was today. Truly a day of coming together! From the events of the day to emotions being tied together at rehearsal that's really the only way to describe it.

I just wish I'd of had that stupid camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment